12/19/2006

Politically Correctness in this Time of the Year


Recently, Canadian Heritage declared that this time of the year was to be called “Winter Solstice Holiday”. I usually comment on this blog on trucking and the industry but, this time I will do an exception. I am fed up not to hurt the feelings of some minorities. I have some rights too, being in what I think is the majority of this country and Quebec, a descent of Christian heritage, I will say loud and strong:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And for those that don’t celebrate the beginning of the year on January 1st, you will pardon me, but for all others:

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!

My wishes for all of you are more universal. May 2007 bring you health, peace and love. Without these, prosperity is not worth being lived.
Jean Catudal

Aucun commentaire: