1/09/2007

Back on air!


The new technologies are just facinating and new ways to transmit are now a reality. After I was cut from "Entre les 2 lignes", I had no other way to express my comments other then this blog. But this will change.
I have been invited to collaborate with Truck Stop Quebec in the new show transmitted on internet every Friday evenings at 8:00 pm starting this friday January 12th 2007.
Our small, but dynamic, team puts all the knowledge we have to keep you the drivers informed and up to date on the so changing world of trucking.
Personnaly, I will give you editorials and my comments on the regulations in place and the ones to come. Hot button issues, on the northern or southern side of the Canadian-American border for all of you that are driving across North America.
Thanks for your listening and your support!
Jean Catudal

Aucun commentaire: