4/25/2007

I was taking a break

I am leaving this message just to let you know I was taking a short break. The last few weeks were quite busy for me. My participation to the first leg of the World's Largest Truck Convoy for Special Olympics took a lot of my time.

We, the orginizers, had the support of Newcom Business Media to be part of Expocam in Montreal the 12th to the 14th of April. It did give us a lot of exposure to let the word out about this wonderful event. We are sure this will be a blast!

I invite you to use the link on the sidebar to go look up the latest news on the convoy that will be posted on a special blog I have put up. www.qcconvoy.blogspot.com

I am still doing some updates on the entrance of the Mexican trucks in the USA and Canada. The impact that this will make and the views I can read from all across North America. This should be up in the next few days.

Thanks for your patience.

Jean Catudal

Aucun commentaire: