1/13/2008

Only fools don’t change their minds!


By this blog, I declare that I am not a fool…

Last February, I wrote on my French blog some comments on my past participation on XM 172 with Jacques. We had our differences but today, after many talks, meetings and we have settled many things we had the differences. It is for me today a pleasure to announce that I will join the “Plante Brothers” and put back my 2cents on hot topics of our industry.

Over the months, I have made many contacts among journalists of the trucking industry and I will comment the news when asked to do so. Far from me the idea that I am a journalist, no! Only a commentator like I do here on these blogs since November 2006.

To top it off, Jacques as asked me to look over the news lines and the texts on the web site LeCamionneur.com. It’s a new challenge that I am very happy to take and I hope I will be up to your expectations. If not, let me know!

If I understood of properly, I should become the “Over the Road” collaborator to the program. If you come across my path on the road, gimme a hauler and we can talk about any topics of the industry with a cup-a-joe.

I was recently having a chat with my friend Toto and I was telling him that I missed radio but I had no means to fulfill my passion for the moment. I must say a great Thank You to J-F and Jacques Plante to allow me to be back on air. Together we should have the means of our passion to inform you, entertain you and listen to you.

It’s coming soon!

Stay connected to the web!

Aucun commentaire: