9/02/2009

Back on Air!

I’m getting ready for a come back with my old patner Jacques Plante. If I talk about it, we had made the path for French Trucking Radio on satellite in 2006. To start we will be modest with format that will evolve as the listeners grow. We have the flexibility to adapt quickly. I still dream of a daily program listener driven with your comments and opinions on topics you care about.


Like in the past, I will comment on the latest news in our industry, follow issues I have followed for the pas months and share with you the highs and lows of trucking. If I have writen less recently, I still am aware of what is going on in Quebec, Canada and the USA.


Email me you topics and I will comment on them to you and share you concerns with others. There is still some equipments to get us started and some more will get on board as we go to make it a lively show with interaction from you.


To use the famous last 3 words of the National anthem at a NASCAR race: Start your engines!

2 commentaires:

GoGo a dit…

Will it be on air, or is it a podcast?

Unknown a dit…

Hi guys,

We just found this great website if you are looking for a massage in Montreal, Laval and other Quebec areas. This site has a complete list of professional massage salons including pictures of each salon, price and etc., just drop by at www.best-massage-montreal.com